Convert 3D-Polylines to Solids in R13 (Imported a 3DS file)

Hi y'all,
I am new to both 3DSMAX and Autocad. I recently created a model in 3DSMAX3 and exported it a 3ds file. I imported it into R13 and it
appeared to come over without a hitch. I wanted to do some more manupaulting of the model (bevels, fillets, etc..) but R13 won't let me since the model's edges are 3DPolylines and the whole model is not a SOLID. It's acutally a collection of 3Dpolylines and Polyface meshes. Did I do something wrong in the export/import operations or do I somehow need to "convert" the model into a 3DSOLID in R13?
Thank you for any help...
JGG
Hi, I wrote a program to convert a bunch of 3d-faces to the included solid. But it will only work depending of the UNION-command of AutoCAD, which sometimes makes some trouble. So I should try out my program on your problem-file.. contact me via www.black-ccad.de Regards Jochen

Jochen,
I tried your site below (www.black-ccad.de) but my browser could not locate it. You can use my email address to send me the file if you like. Is this a LISP file?
JGG

Sorry for the type-error: www.black-cad.de Yoeu will get a personal mail too. Regards Jochen