How to convert Iges file into a solid model for fea meshing in solidworks?

I created polysurface model of femur from an STL file in rhino V4 and joined those surfaces into a closed polysurface model. Then I imported that closed polysurface model as IGES file in solidworks 2011 to create a solid model. But it has self intesecting surfaces which I tried to heal via import diagnostics but out of four only 2 get healed and two doesn't. Is there any way to correct those surfaces and get a solidmodel from it. Or just tell me the way to convert iges model into solid cad model for fea meshing.