Dapol Pendolino Coaches

Hello

I am new to Model Railwaying, can anyone tell me were I can get Dapol Pendolino Coaches from for a reasonable price as I want to extend my train.

I thank anyone who can help me.

Reply to
Sarah Banres

e-bay

Reply to
David Smith

Yo

Dapol

@ £22.50 ea. (Click on Enter Site > OO > Locomotives then scroll down)

I dunno what the "Contains Single Coach + Loose Roof Sections + Water-Slide Transfers + Full Instruction Matrix." all means exactly tho'.

HTH

Fling

Reply to
Flingel Bunt

"Flingel Bunt" wrote

Water-Slide

Probably that they couldn't get them to fit together.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

ISTR it is to allow all the permutations of Pendo trailer toi be modelled out of one box. Overall quality of the model notwithstanding, it has to be applauded.

At least their N Gauge stuff looks far superior so far. Even though I'm a through and through D+E modeller, I'm wondering how I can justify a 14xx and Autocoach!!!

Reply to
Adam

No idea why the roof sections are supplied loose either. But separate transfers makes sense for people wanting alternative numbers (and nameplates, assuming Dapol provide these).

David E. Belcher

Reply to
David E. Belcher

Apparently the reason for the tops is so that the inside has detailing and you are able to change the overall look of the train.

Thank you for your ideas at £22.50 from DAPOL that cheaper than eBay,

Reply to
Lyndon Jacques

In message , Adam writes

Rule 1: "It's my model railway and I'll run what I like".

Rule 2: "If you don't like what I run, refer to rule 1".

Reply to
John Sullivan