Req: Info on Simair SP2000SF//XL2000 side-feed cups/jars and a Hansa Evolution larger cup

Req: Info on Simair SP2000SF//XL2000 side-feed cups/jars and a Hansa Evolution larger cup - Can anyone please tell me where I can get these
in the UK at a 'reasonable price'? OR have anyone got spares that I could buy or 'beg'?
replying to Phil Ericson, ricky croxford wrote: I have two for sale if you intrested