1/72 C 5

Hi all.

Wow a REAL 1/72 C 5A at a real huge price !

Finally the thing is real.

Now I still wonder about a retractable landing gear lol......

Reply to
AM

"AM" skrev i en meddelelse news:ptCdnXS4EZj6qZfRnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

Where?

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

OOppppsss a link would help wouldn't it

It's not released yet, should be by Oct 2010

Reply to
AM

I see a real growth of "huge" prices on models. I see quite a few now in the $200-250 range! Reminds me of my days in RC. I certainly couldn't afford the stuff I saw a lot at the field. If this trend continues I am going to be doing a lot more scratch building.

I used to argue with the folks who complained about the costs of models, because in most cases the increases in price were tracking inflation reasonably well. That certainly is NOT the case recently. We are talking about an order of magnitude jump in kit prices.

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Yeah I noticed that with the Trumpeter kit's. When they first came out I was impressed with the moderate prices. I snapped up the MiG 15, and MiG

  1. (and then just gave them away to friends) Now.... Whoa... I just dream about some of them... I will still get the 1/48 Su 24, and the
1/32 MiG 21. I love MiG 23's but again, the price...

And I really should not be getting more kit's in the first place. I got enough to last a lifetime already. But that Su 24.... I can dream can't I ???

Reply to
AM