model display stand

Hi Guys! I'm hoping to get some info on an a/c display stand i saw a couple of years ago.I cannot think of the mfg. name for the life of me.It looks like an inverted tri-pod with rubber pads to set the a/c model on.It's a clear material,lexan,polycarbonate,whatever.Have any of you seen or used these? And what retailers handle these things?I'm in the US,btw.Thank you all for any replies, Kelly Voyles Hanford,Calif.

Reply to
Teresa Voyles

Teresa Voyles