Raster Images Won't Display

I'm hoping this is a no-brainer for someone....In the past, I've inserted Images into drawings and had no problem scaling them, turning frames on/off, understanding transparency, etc...and they would display in their entirety even when not selected. Suddenly, I'm finding that once I insert an image, it disappears from sight. If I drag a window to select where I know it to be, it displays (with or without a grid depending on its transparency setting), but when unselected it goes away again. I have traced images in the past, but now cant initiate a line command w/out the raster image giving me the slip...I've tried display order, ensured all layers (including current) are unfrozen and on, detached and re-attached the image, tried a variety of different images of various formats (gif, jpg, etc.), and checked /unchecked any & all options I can find under options which might affect it's display or behavior. Help!!

Reply to
Monkeybrew

Hellow, Can you try the image in another machine . may be your autocad get corrupted. Subrat.

Reply to
Subrat Kumar Behera