Graphic Conversion

I have a LSP routine that converts vector to raster using AutoCAD 2000 and CadOverlay. The routine opens a template file and then prompts for a block insert. The block is selected and the file is merged to the raster template. The user is promted for a file name to save the file. The standard raster options display and the user selects the applicable options. The file is detached and the process starts over.

What I would like to do is convert this to a VBA module that I could call from other applications. I have tried to use the Applicaiton, AutoCAD options in the VBA script editor but no luck.

I haven't found a way to code the list routine so that it can pull from a list.

I really want this to be "no manual" input process.

Any help woudl be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

SP0872

Reply to