Is there an auto purge setting in acad 2004?

Greetings, I'm having trouble with a profile that was sent to me by a customer. Basically I setup a standards file but everything set by the
file gets erased or purged whenever I open a drawing under the customer profile. When I use my default profile everything is A.O.K.
Thanks

There is no autopurge variable that I'm aware of. It's possible that the configuration is running a lsp/vba that is calling purge. I would compare the list of loaded applications (vba/lsp, etc.) between the profiles to see which files are different, then look to see what those files do.
-Tim