command history

Hi! is there any way of getting a list of commands I used drawing some project? thnx

Reply to
mzex

F2 key. Scroll up. Hell, you might want to try all the F keys to see what they do.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Yeah ... especially F1. LOL ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

nice. but there are only commands that I used since I opened file, what I am looking for are commands history since file was created. for example I started to draw my project a month ago and today I open file and I would like to see what I did in first week for some reason.is this possible?

thnx

Reply to
mzex

No.

...unless, of course, you were to cut and paste the contents of F2 after every operating session. But if you're thinking about existing drawings, there's absolutely no way to construct or recover such a log. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

thnx

Reply to