multiple copy

Hi! I use autoCAD 2005. I would like to copy objects along curve or elipse.which command should I use? thnx

Reply to
mzex

_divide or _measure

Reply to
S Scalise

hm interesting but explain me hot to use this commands? I have rectangle to multiply along ellipse.

Reply to
mzex

F1 -- look up MEASURE and DIVIDE. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

figured it out.it wass helpful.

thnx

Reply to
mzex

Switch to Microstation v.8. It will copy objects along a curve.

Reply to
Dennis

So will Autocad, or don't you read?

Reply to
CW

Reply to
mzex

No, Autocad will not.

Reply to
Dennis

You just go on believing that. The rest of us will just continue to do it when we need to.

Reply to
CW

Reply to
Daniel J. Ellis