multiple copy

Hi!
I use autoCAD 2005.
I would like to copy objects along curve or elipse.which command should
I use?
thnx
Reply to
mzex
_divide or _measure
Reply to
S Scalise
hm interesting but explain me hot to use this commands? I have rectangle to multiply along ellipse.
Reply to
mzex
F1 -- look up MEASURE and DIVIDE. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
figured it out.it wass helpful.
thnx
Reply to
mzex
Switch to Microstation v.8. It will copy objects along a curve.
Reply to
Dennis
So will Autocad, or don't you read?
"Dennis" wrote in message >
Reply to
CW
autocad do it good long live measure and divide :)))
Dennis wrote:
Reply to
mzex
No, Autocad will not.
Reply to
Dennis
You just go on believing that. The rest of us will just continue to do it when we need to.
Reply to
CW
Try a polar array
DJ