multiple copy

Hi! I use autoCAD 2005. I would like to copy objects along curve or elipse.which command should I use? thnx

_divide or _measure

S Scalise wrote:

hm interesting but explain me hot to use this commands? I have rectangle to multiply along ellipse.
F1 -- look up MEASURE and DIVIDE. ___

S Scalise wrote:

figured it out.it wass helpful.
thnx

Switch to Microstation v.8. It will copy objects along a curve.

So will Autocad, or don't you read?

says...

No, Autocad will not.

You just go on believing that. The rest of us will just continue to do it when we need to.
wrote in message >

autocad do it good long live measure and divide :)))
Dennis wrote:

Try a polar array
DJ
says...