LAYOUT PROBLEM

Hello gurus - I am using ACAD04, and I have a drawing with 4 layouts. The first two print in B/W with no problem. However, the other two print converting colors to grayscale even though I am using monchrome.ctb. I have tried everything, even changing the colored items to black, to force them to be printed in black, to no avail. Any help will be appreciated.

Have you tried to plot from one of the b/w files, then when you open one that prints color click on previous plot, under Page setup name (upper right corner), then make sure the box is checked to the left to save changes to layout. That should correct you problem. Chuck

Reply to
CHARLES FLEMING