Removing colors in sldprt file - SW2004

Hello,

During part creation and subsequent draft checks, many colors were used on faces of parts to make them easier to see. Once in an assembly, these colors were over-riden to make the assembly look good. I am now converting the parts into polygon mesh for use in an animation program. I need to reset the colors; or actually remove the colors from the sldprt files. I tried highlighting all the features in the feature tree, going to "colors" and removing the colors. Though the features/faces are removed from the feature box, the colors themselves are not removed. If I individually select the faces, I can remove the colors. I really need to reset everything back to zero (no color) and start again. I'm using SW 2004 (SP3). Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Mike T.

Reply to
Mike Tripoli