SW2004, when opening a file via explorer, toolbars move.

Have any of you noticed with SW2004, when opening a file via explorer, the toolbars move.
http://zxys.com/sw2004-screen1.png
http://zxys.com/sw2004-screen2.png
The only workaround seems to be leaving enough room at the sides or ends of the toolbars?
Maybe there is a new expand/move toolbars option when opening files via explorer that I'm missing? ;^]
..

My politcally correct/sensitive society/SW cult member disclaimer: ***This reply contains lies, whining, conspiracy theory and a lot of straight-up BS. This reply is to be read for entertainment purposes only.***
This is actually a new feature (remember 250+ new ones) for 2004. They came up with an algorithm that remembers where your cursor goes and figures out where the buttons should be. See this is really a secret. Only users on the SW2005Super Duper version Super Alpha program are testing it and you just happen to have done the exact method to expose this new functionality. Kinda like hidden stuff in pro/e's config file they put in for the next patch or release. In fact, if you use this new enhancement long enough you'll find that SW really wants you to turn off all your toolbars and use only the command manager. It's a marketing tactic like the other 249+ new features they added.... they added just enough code to put'em in the software so they can list them as new features/functionality, but never really worried about developing the code to make it work in the real world (read aside from the pretty demo). Oh well. Marketeers rule again. End of day. I'm goin home.
"Went to the doctor and said my arm hurts when I move it to the right." His reply, "Well, don't move it to the right."

ROTFLMAO!! Thanks for the tues humor!
http://www2.burn.com/content/wave/wav-sphalloween/cartman-one_tootie_bar_you_cheap_bastards.wav
.. ;^)