Body or face color per configuration

I've been playing around with the body and face color appearance. I want them to change based on the active configuration. When I set them for one configuration, then change them for another configuration, the original bodies or faces get switched back to the default part color. Under the configuration properties, there is a color by configuration, but this is the entire part, I'm looking to color just given bodies or faces of that part and change those colors as the part configuration changes.

I checked this out in both SW2K4 SP5.0 and SW2K5 SP1.1

Any ideas? Seems silly only to control the colors for bodies or faces of just one configuration.

Reply to
Keith Streich

I've been playing around with the body and face color appearance. I want them to change based on the active configuration. When I set them for one configuration, then change them for another configuration, the original bodies or faces get switched back to the default part color. Under the configuration properties, there is a color by configuration, but this is the entire part, I'm looking to color just given bodies or faces of that part and change those colors as the part configuration changes.

I checked this out in both SW2K4 SP5.0 and SW2K5 SP1.1

Any ideas? Seems silly only to control the colors for bodies or faces of just one configuration.

Reply to
Keith Streich

Sorry about the second post, I received an error when sent and I assumed it was not sent.

Reply to
Keith Streich