color in drawings is orange, weird ??

Has anyone had this happen or know how I can fix my color problem?

For some reason now when I insert a part into a new drawing template (mine or the default template that comes with solidworks) my center lines automatically inserted are orange.

If I open up the "line color box" from the line fromat toolbar it's set to blue not orange but the check box "default color" is checked. If I uncheck it the center marks come in blue like I want. So it's something set in my default colors but I can't find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Marty

Reply to
marty