White drawing dimensions

For some reason, all of the reference dimensions my detailer adds show up white. He can import model dimensions just fine, but we can't figure out what is controlling the reference dimension color. We can change the "imported annotations (driven)" which seems to control this color on my computer just fine. I'm running 2003 SP4.

Reply to
Mickey Reilley

one of the many color settings, tools, options, system options, colors, imported annotations (driven)

Reply to
kenneth b

Not it. There is some override for this somewhere. The override has something to do with Color Display Mode button on the Line Format toolbar, but I haven't figured it out yet.

Reply to
Mickey Reilley

I figured it out. In the Line Format toolbar, click the second button down labeled "Line Color". Make sure the default checkbox is checked to use the default system colors. If it is not checked, the next item you add to the drawing will be of the color specified in this dialog box. I haven't the foggiest why my detailer unchecked this.

Reply to
Mickey Reilley

works great for markups/red-lines

Reply to