Mate number 1,562,015,191

I have numerous mates in my tree with very large values for the name. For example: Concentric 1562015191. I also see mates that have no type defined in the tree. For example: "51 Rotor Stator". If I try to rename the mates the application crashes. Just so you know these number are really bogus...... I have only worked on this assembly for about 6 months. I would have to average 1.5 million mates per hour.

Now that is serious solidworks productivity! YAHOO! Bug? uh yeah.... report it? nah, I am to busy laughing. I love to look down and see those huge numbers! hehe!

Hacksaw

Reply to
hacksaw

My current assembly tops out at:

Coincident11054874341

Reply to
Zander

"Zander" wrote in news:q0Dec.4203$vF3.593886 @news20.bellglobal.com:

Perhaps you should submit an ER to diaply mate numbers in scientific notation. Try to make them a little more readable.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I also just noticed this in 2004. It seems like for some reason mate numbers will go chronological for awhile then SW will add a digit on the end. Then they'll go chronological for awhile then another digit on the end. But I can't figure out any rhyme or reason to it.

And I just crashed trying to open up the help, Damn!

Reply to
Joe