Removing colors and textures

Is there a macro available to remove colors and textures from all features and bodies?

I have a part that I can't get to work with realview because somewhere in the tree there is a hidden color or texture. arrrrrrrhghhg

Running SolidWorks 2005 SP4.0 (please fix everything in SP5.0)

Regards

John Layne Solid Engineering Ltd

John Layne

You can find macros to do what your looking for here.

Rock Guy

Hi I tried the clear face colors macro --no luck

Reply to
John Layne

Hello John-

Have you tried this?

In the Feature Manager, expand the Solid Bodies, then right click on the body, appearances, then remove color.

Good Luck, Devon T. Sowell

"John Layne"

Reply to
Devon T. Sowell

Thanks Devon that did it, kinda, clicked on properties then removed color.

Thanks again that was driving me nuts, 2 different ways to apply color!

Regards John Layne

John Layne