7/16" RF connector models?

I've had a decent google, but these seem to be pretty uncommon.
I'm looking for male and female models of 7/16 RF connecotrs if anyone
can help.
In fact, if anyone knows a vendor of RF connectors in general who has a
lot of 3D models going, please let me know, as I require all sorts all
the time.
thanks
Reply to
hq105862
HQ,
You can try looking at L-com under
or
They have a good amount of models related to rf connectors.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:
Reply to
rc83086
What is a 7/16 RF connector. Never heard of it.
Reply to
TOP
they are higher power RF connectors so:

T> What is a 7/16 RF connector. Never heard of it.
Reply to
SeekingHelp
Thanks for the l-com site, that is a good one. No joy on the 7/16 tho sadly..
Reply to
SeekingHelp
I went to this site, and the picture is definitely a view of a cad model. If a download is not readily available from the site, I would certainly attempt to beg one from their Engineering dept. The most they can say is "No!" :-)
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany