looking for odd sized lug nuts (for trailer)

A friend of mine has an older equipment trailer that needs a couple lug
nuts. They're 7/8" outer, with a 1/2" hole, what's odd is the threads are 20
threads per inch (just like 1/4-20 nut threads)
He's called all over trying to find them but no luck. The trailer is a 1970
(ish) General. Great trailer, just odd sized studs.
If anyone knows where to get these, let me know.
thanks,
walt
wreeves-at-adelphia-dot-net
Reply to
wallster
If you can't find them, you can always replace the studs. Fairly inexpensive.
Reply to
Jim

Chief McGee
these may work, thanks for the info!
walt
Reply to
wallster
I would think 1/2-20 is acomoon lugnut size...
Reply to
Jon Grimm
list a 1/2-20 with 7/8 hex size. All the 1/2-20 lug nuts on my cars/pickups are 13/16 hex, so maybe the trailer guys have their own "standard". Probably only matters if you don't want to carry the extra wrench/socket, as long as the fit is right.
wallster wrote:
Reply to
nic
My Ford F150 ('89) has 7/8" hexes on 1/2"-20 nuts.
Dan
Reply to
Dan Thomas