Anyone know anything about this machine?

Guy called me today. Seems he bought it...cleaned it up, painted it..and when he tried running it..all parameters were gone. He cant find the maker, cant find parameters.....

Its a Siemens control retrofitted to a Hardinge HC..much like the OmniTurn. Made in the late 80s or early 90s. Deusch had a number of them running 24/7 and they replaced all of them some years ago.

If anyone knows anything about this..the control..who made it or what have you..please let me know.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Find the guy that did the retrofit or try to find another to copy from. No hardcopy hidden in the control, eh?

Reply to
Cliff

Nah..its much too pretty to have been in my back yard.

It does however live in a shop in Bakersfield.

Gunner, Taft

Reply to
Gunner Asch

That reminds me..I delivered a machine to your shop a couple years ago for Jim Peters. Before the stroke, so for the life of me..I cant remember what the hell kind of machine it was though....sigh....

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch