See ya Saturday..maybe!

Off to LA to take apart a factory.

3:30am..and its on the road for me.

See ya soon!

Gunner

Gunner Asch

On May 27, 8:33=A0pm, Gunner Asch wrote: (on numerous occasions to waste bandwidth)

Hey Gunner - of late, your tag lines are longer than your posts, and just as wrong. Thats the problem with the Loony Right - they latch onto something bright and shiny, never bother to see if they have been sold a pup or not....

Quote' from Wikipedia

The term is commonly attributed to Vladimir Lenin, sometimes in the form "useful idiots of the West", to describe those Western reporters and travelers who would endorse the Soviet Union and its policies in the West. However, no reference to a communist sympathizer or political leftist as a "useful idiot" was made in the USA until

1948.....

Bruce C. Thornton, a professor of Classics at American University of Cal State Fresno (Gunner - quoting someone from California?)

Reply to
VK3BFA

Come out to Ohio for a week of Walleye fishing.

Reply to
Buerste

Gunner,

Did something fall on you at the factory?

Or did all this yapping at your heels chase you away?

Reply to
Half-Nutz

Heart bypass surgery has a high incidence of stroke afterwards.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

I think he is back in hospital for something or other. Just a guess. Although the Peace and Quiet resulting from his absence is somewhat a pleasant benefit.

Nick

Reply to
Nicholas

I feel confident that Sue would have told us if anything bad happened to him.

Reply to
Deucalion

Gummer's posting profile:

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug

2009 1250 1926 3196 3109 3918 0
Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

He was/is a Partisan Hack. Nothing original came out of his head or mouth. He was just another predictable puppet on strings. The same shit from him every hour of every day, became sickening. An indication that he has been suffering from some kind of terminal mental illness.

I liked him though, up to a POINT.

Nick

Reply to
Nicholas

Nicholas wrote: [snip]

Yeah. Me, too. He wasn't just an idiot, either. Reports were that he really knew machining and was willing to help others with his expertise, and his posts of earlier years showed some intellect, although restrained by rigid ideological and partisan parameters.

Reply to
Jeff Mc

The Republican version of "Rain Man."

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

He does know machining, mechanics and firearms, and was a valuable core member of the NG.

Something happened around 2003 when he began concentrating on politics and became very defensive of the Bush regime. This obsession worsened with each year as the evidence of non-conservative bush practices increased. He just couldn't reconcile his beliefs with reality.

This syndrome is beginning to set in with some posters now as Obama's actions deviate from expectations.

Reply to
Strabo

Someone suggested that I might know something. I have no idea what's going on. I e-mailed him about a week ago and got no response. I suspect he is either very, very sick or dead. Those of you who don't like him, who ridicule him, who can't let a post of his go by without responding will miss him the most. You know you will. What will Cliff do? He will no longer have an excuse to cross post all of his crap. And Curly? And Deucalion (or whatever the hell his "name" is)? And wmbjk (again, whatever the hell it is)? To name just a few. Without Gunner you all might actually have time to get a life. Or post something interesting and original. IIRC there was someone by the name of Matt who was able to make a report before when there was an absence. Sue

Reply to
Sue

I have quite a happy life already. Gunner is just a small project.

Reply to
Deucalion

No, I won't miss gunner other than to regret his drain on the very public services that he ranted against.

Why not ask Cliff?

Having a life and disliking gunner are not mutually exclusive.

Have you ever considered that someone so widely disliked as Gunner, such a wide cross section of society, may actually be a reprehensible person? Now we will have the time to discuss issues objectively without interruptions by gunners empty threats of violence and bile.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

Larry used to disappear for periods longer than that. I remember checking the obits and was always happy when I couldn't find his name. :)

Reply to
Basil Karlo

Im back. Tired, sore, in much better financial shape than I was 3 weeks ago. And Ive got more work to do for the new owners of te facility.

RIP Ceromet/MPP of Anaheim, California

Now its off to bed....see ya later in the morning

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

3 weeks of busting ass. Im home now. Then I have to go back and do a reconfiguration of the now empty and somewhat cleaned up factory and turn it into a warehouse for a rather large chain of stores. Electrical, remove walls and so forth. No idea of how long it will last....shrug..but they liked the way I worked, took over the crews and got em working in sync.

Nasty job, moving out a powdered metal company from a 75,000 sq ft facility. Every night Id come home..look in the mirror..and see the whites of my eyes. Period.

Thanks for asking.

Ask for Wayne and Co. Shrug....he is nothing more than a piss ant in the sandbox of life.

Anyone need any surface plates? Ive got 7 of them. Got about 3000 lbs ot tooling, CM hoists and other stuff. They let me have literally tons of tooling, machines etc etc that they couldnt sell or take to another branch. Anyone need an OmniTurn mounted on a Hardinge HC?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Big hug and a SMOOCH Larry.

ROFLMAO

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Rigid ...partisan.....

Coming from a drone programmed by the DNC..thats quite an indictment.....snicker

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch