See ya Saturday..maybe!

Off to LA to take apart a factory.
3:30am..and its on the road for me.
See ya soon!
Gunner
"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement, reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"
(on numerous occasions to waste bandwidth)
Hey Gunner - of late, your tag lines are longer than your posts, and just as wrong. Thats the problem with the Loony Right - they latch onto something bright and shiny, never bother to see if they have been sold a pup or not....
Quote' from Wikipedia
The term is commonly attributed to Vladimir Lenin, sometimes in the form "useful idiots of the West", to describe those Western reporters and travelers who would endorse the Soviet Union and its policies in the West. However, no reference to a communist sympathizer or political leftist as a "useful idiot" was made in the USA until 1948.....
Bruce C. Thornton, a professor of Classics at American University of Cal State Fresno (Gunner - quoting someone from California?)

Come out to Ohio for a week of Walleye fishing.

Im back. Tired, sore, in much better financial shape than I was 3 weeks ago. And Ive got more work to do for the new owners of te facility.
RIP Ceromet/MPP of Anaheim, California
Now its off to bed....see ya later in the morning
Gunner
On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 02:39:31 -0700, Gunner Asch

I guess you'll be running over to the county tax office first thing tomorrow, right? <guffaw>
Wayne
On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 08:23:20 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@citlink.net wrote:

I doubt that he reports it to the agency paying his medical bills either. However, in support of gunner, personally I think that he is lying about the job. He lies almost as much as HHC does.

Agreed. Sue, who likes to pretend that gummer isn't the louse he appears, posted that she believed that gummy must very sick or dead. Then only a few hours later he suddenly reappeared with another tall tale. If he really did come into some cash, then we should see at least a token property tax payment pretty soon. Bwahahaha! I make myself laugh sometimes. :-)
BTW, if gummer wasn't working or laid up, then it seems likely he was posting under a nym(s). Nominations? I hope the silly subterfuge forced him to use Google to post. :-)
Wayne
On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 13:26:52 -0700, wmbjkREMOVE wrote:

Guess who posts here from Google?
--
Regards, Curly

-----
I do! I do!
On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 14:36:52 -0700, rangerssuck wrote:

Really?
The only one I was aware of using groups.google.com was the cockroach...
Are you another of his aliases?
--
Regards, Curly

-----
Al, I understand that you are from Argentina, but quit imagining there are cockroaches everywhere. It makes you seem, ah, third-world.
On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 16:39:32 -0700, HH&C wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---
Speaking of cockroaches and look at what shows it's antennae...
--
Regards, Curly

Albert thinks that Bush posts from google groups. His type are always interested in cockroaches, they sing songs in worship of them in his country.
On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 13:26:52 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@citlink.net wrote:

There are other possibilities if you think outside the box.

Gunner,
Did something fall on you at the factory?
Or did all this yapping at your heels chase you away?
On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 13:27:31 -0700, Half-Nutz wrote:

Heart bypass surgery has a high incidence of stroke afterwards.
--
Regards, Curly
On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 21:51:14 GMT, Curly Surmudgeon

I think he is back in hospital for something or other. Just a guess. Although the Peace and Quiet resulting from his absence is somewhat a pleasant benefit.
Nick
On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 17:12:38 -0500, Nicholas wrote:

Gummer's posting profile: http://tinyurl.com/d85vyr
    Jan     Feb     Mar     Apr     May     Jun     Jul     Aug 2009     1250     1926     3196     3109     3918      0
--
Regards, Curly
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 18:53:27 GMT, Curly Surmudgeon

He was/is a Partisan Hack. Nothing original came out of his head or mouth. He was just another predictable puppet on strings. The same shit from him every hour of every day, became sickening. An indication that he has been suffering from some kind of terminal mental illness.
I liked him though, up to a POINT.
Nick
Nicholas wrote: [snip]

Yeah. Me, too. He wasn't just an idiot, either. Reports were that he really knew machining and was willing to help others with his expertise, and his posts of earlier years showed some intellect, although restrained by rigid ideological and partisan parameters.