See ya Saturday..maybe!

Sue,
Maybe Gunner can no longer pay his internet bill. I don't hate Gunner but I think he's made some very bad decisions (like doing work for Tom Brewer and John Carroll). Gunner posted he no longer reads my posts and that I'm a flake. Certainly his right but I don't believe I've ever attacked him personally or taken his obnoxious bait in posts. I wish him well; hope he recovers and that he finally starts to learn from his mistakes. Seems to me he'd be a lot better off with you in his life than the lot he has chosen to say with. Everyone makes mistakes. It's when you keep making the same mistakes over and over that it's a problem and Gunner seems to make the same mistakes over and over again.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 08:22:34 -0700, jon_banquer wrote:

You are very kind, especially after the bile Gunner regularly posts. Most posters here would be satisified if Gunner simply pays his medical bills rather than sucking at the communal trough that he has spent years abusing others for.

History indicates that your hop is in vain.

I don't believe anyone here _hates_ gunner, at least I do not. I hate his hypocrisy, ignorance, lies, and stupidity but I, thankfully, do not know the man enough to hate the person.
--
Regards, Curly

Nope, most posters here are happy to see you libs paying his medical bills. It's what your shrill voices have been screaming for all along. Watching you complain about paying somebody elses medical bills makes it worthwhile to have him posting here. Glad we could accommodate you after all. Now sit back and enjoy the show.

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 13:42:31 -0500, "Basil Karlo"

Indeed! And since Ive become an Offical Liberal...I wave and cheer with each buffoonish utterance of the Left.
And laugh my ass off at them. <G>
Gunner
On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 08:22:34 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

As you can see, he did show up. Apparently healthy. I have to say that I'm not "in his life". Haven't seen him in years and very little contact, but I'll always consider him a friend. Oddly enough, I'm fairly normal, whatever that is. ;o) Off the subject - lucky you to get to live in San Diego. My son and daughter-in-law live there and just love it. Sue

Im very very much alive. And getting better and better each day. <G>
Ive been working for the past 3 weeks tearing out a rather large factory. Now its done and the building owners hired me to mod the beasty into something rentable.
<G>
Gunner
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:17:13 -0500, Nicholas

Big hug and a SMOOCH Larry.
ROFLMAO
Gunner
On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 21:51:14 GMT, Curly Surmudgeon

I feel confident that Sue would have told us if anything bad happened to him.

3 weeks of busting ass. Im home now. Then I have to go back and do a reconfiguration of the now empty and somewhat cleaned up factory and turn it into a warehouse for a rather large chain of stores. Electrical, remove walls and so forth. No idea of how long it will last....shrug..but they liked the way I worked, took over the crews and got em working in sync.
Nasty job, moving out a powdered metal company from a 75,000 sq ft facility. Every night Id come home..look in the mirror..and see the whites of my eyes. Period.
Thanks for asking.
Ask for Wayne and Co. Shrug....he is nothing more than a piss ant in the sandbox of life.
Anyone need any surface plates? Ive got 7 of them. Got about 3000 lbs ot tooling, CM hoists and other stuff. They let me have literally tons of tooling, machines etc etc that they couldnt sell or take to another branch. Anyone need an OmniTurn mounted on a Hardinge HC?
Gunner