See ya Saturday..maybe!

Gunner waves at the crowd..."the reports of my demise are greatly exaggerated".......

Off to bed...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reply to
Gunner Asch

All this needling and meddling reflects badly on detractors.

Your "wide cross section of society" is based simply on words read on a computer. You constructed a mental characterization and allowed it to influence your life. He is who he is and this none of us can know.

Reply to
Strabo

One thing I know, is that he wasn't making any sense with his last posts. He was happy to have work disassembling the very factories that provided him with his income.

I remember warning him about heart rhythm irregularities following heart tissue death, but of course he brushed that off...ignored me and my message(s). I think HE thought that after a bypass, he's good to go. Well it depends on if he had a heart attack or not. If he did, he had a 50% chance of survival according to statistics.

This isn't my opinion, these are medical statistics. My guess is he did have a heart attack. And he is either in a hospital somewhere being treated for it, or he is dead. Just a guess, as I have no means of verifying any of this. Medical records...you can't just call a hospital and get them over the phone.

Nick

Reply to
Nicholas

In retrospect my post sounded like Nixon's speech about the press not having him to kick around anymore. :o) I used to worry, too, when Lawrence would disappear. Sue

Reply to
Sue

They are haters and they run in packs. Individually, none of them can stand on their own.

Gunner does, and they hate him for that, too.

Reply to
HH&C

te:

Welcome back.

Reply to
HH&C

I offered gunner a chance to stand on his own. He declined. You can make gunner out to be some kind of a really good guy, but some of us know better.

Reply to
Deucalion

That's OK Sue. Now that you have posted your hand wringing, I'm sure he will reappear and now claim to be rich. Oh...look...he already has.

Reply to
Deucalion

Thanks a lot. It appears that your posting of that made him feel the need to come back. I was hoping he'd finally realized how self-destructive his shtick was, but nooooo.

Gawd, you're full of it.

These people all posted regularly during gummy's absence, so your theory is beyond silly.

Why do you care what it stands for? If you wanted to know, as opposed to trying to invent fault with it, then you'd have clicked on my web site here

and noticed that our names are Wayne and Barbara. From there, a normally intelligent person might rightly guess that the handle is our initials.

You mean, like you just did? LOL

Well, gosh. Thank you Geraldo for that fascinatingly irrelevant non-update.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

Maybe we need to have a contest to see who was ridiculing gummer the earliest. I think I started perhaps 8 years ago, and I don't remember Curly or Deucalion being around then. What do I get if I win? :-)

No, gummer is propped up by taxpayers who've spent hundreds of thousands to keep him alive, and it's likely he'll leech much more before the worms recycle him. He has rewarded those taxpayers by thumbing his nose at them for the last couple of decades when they asked for a couple hundred per year in property taxes. Do you need the links again?

I doubt that anybody "hates" him, although some of the people he's threatened surely have good reason, as do some of his creditors no doubt.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

te:

=A0 Jun =A0 =A0 Jul =A0 =A0 Aug =A0

Sue,

Maybe Gunner can no longer pay his internet bill. I don't hate Gunner but I think he's made some very bad decisions (like doing work for Tom Brewer and John Carroll). Gunner posted he no longer reads my posts and that I'm a flake. Certainly his right but I don't believe I've ever attacked him personally or taken his obnoxious bait in posts. I wish him well; hope he recovers and that he finally starts to learn from his mistakes. Seems to me he'd be a lot better off with you in his life than the lot he has chosen to say with. Everyone makes mistakes. It's when you keep making the same mistakes over and over that it's a problem and Gunner seems to make the same mistakes over and over again.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

I guess you'll be running over to the county tax office first thing tomorrow, right?

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

I doubt that he reports it to the agency paying his medical bills either. However, in support of gunner, personally I think that he is lying about the job. He lies almost as much as HHC does.

Reply to
Deucalion

The bypass operation gunner just went through is going to give him another 15 years to live. So don't hold your breath ;-)

He will heal up on his own. That's what Mother Nature does for a living: heal wounds. And then he'll be back in the saddle, with _some_ restrictions. Other than that...those few restrictions...he can go back to a *normal* Life. God willing.

Reply to
Basil Karlo

You are very kind, especially after the bile Gunner regularly posts. Most posters here would be satisified if Gunner simply pays his medical bills rather than sucking at the communal trough that he has spent years abusing others for.

History indicates that your hop is in vain.

I don't believe anyone here _hates_ gunner, at least I do not. I hate his hypocrisy, ignorance, lies, and stupidity but I, thankfully, do not know the man enough to hate the person.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

As you can see, he did show up. Apparently healthy. I have to say that I'm not "in his life". Haven't seen him in years and very little contact, but I'll always consider him a friend. Oddly enough, I'm fairly normal, whatever that is. ;o) Off the subject - lucky you to get to live in San Diego. My son and daughter-in-law live there and just love it. Sue

Reply to
Sue

Nope, most posters here are happy to see you libs paying his medical bills. It's what your shrill voices have been screaming for all along. Watching you complain about paying somebody elses medical bills makes it worthwhile to have him posting here. Glad we could accommodate you after all. Now sit back and enjoy the show.

Reply to
Basil Karlo

Agreed. Sue, who likes to pretend that gummer isn't the louse he appears, posted that she believed that gummy must very sick or dead. Then only a few hours later he suddenly reappeared with another tall tale. If he really did come into some cash, then we should see at least a token property tax payment pretty soon. Bwahahaha! I make myself laugh sometimes. :-)

BTW, if gummer wasn't working or laid up, then it seems likely he was posting under a nym(s). Nominations? I hope the silly subterfuge forced him to use Google to post. :-)

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

Guess who posts here from Google?

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

Taking up for your friends, or people you've known, or whatever, isn't a character flaw.

Reply to
Jeff Mc