Surveillance Video

He probably couldnt get a good interest rate on a loan for the Death Star.

Those things arent cheap!!

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I liked the lead-in, "Empire Strikes Bank" In other local news, real life catwoman robs jewelry store, gets "best wanted poster ever"

ATP

ROFLMAO!! Very well done!

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:34:53 -0400, "ATP" wrote the following:

That's impossible. It's -illegal- to walk into a bank with a hat or mask on nowadays.

-- Exercise ferments the humors, casts them into their proper channels, throws off redundancies, and helps nature in those secret distributions, without which the body cannot subsist in its vigor, nor the soul act with cheerfulness. -- Joseph Addison, The Spectator, July 12, 1711

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Vader needed the mask due to a prior injury. It was kind of like a seeing eye dog.

Reply to
ATP

I have two responses.

1: You have a cite for that????

I SERIOUSLY doubt it is illegal to walk into a bank with a hat on.

2: Are you kidding, it is ALSO illegal to rob a bank. jk
Reply to
jk

They do have a sign on the door of the NMFCU telling the "enterers" to remove hats. I do give them the benefit of pushing my hat brim up an inch but no one has ever said a word to me. :-) ...lew...

Reply to
Lewis Hartswick

I'm with you. My bank has a "please remove hat, hood, or sunglasses" sign right at the waiting line to see the tellers. So, this story must not be true.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

One of my favorite surplus shops used to have a sign in the window: "Remove mask and unload weapon before entering."

:)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston