Seaboard Air Line's B-7 Box Cars In S Scale Project Update

Seaboard Air Line's B-7 Box Cars In S Scale!

Update!

Hi Folks,

The project is still alive, bot much has changed since my last posting about my efforts on this project. A few more buyers have come forth bringing the total of interested modelers to 33 and the number of kits spoken for to 65, leaving only 35 more models to be spoken for before this project can truly get off the ground.

I am still trying to get more photos of the prototype for this model for the site, but the few who have them just don't seem to be willing (or able) to share them. If anyone out there can provide any photos of these cars, PLEASE, PLEASE do so. If you want money for them, name your price!

I will occasionally send out these updates, so keep your eyes and ears open, and check back to the web site occasionally to see if anything new has turned up. Tell all your friends about the project and lets make this thing happen!

Happy 'Rails!

John Degnan snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net Announcing : Seaboard Air Line's B-7 Box Cars In S Scale!

John Degnan