Flying Scale B-17 Website Update

Our flying Scale B-17 website has been updated again. Please check out the
Online Manual. We were hoping to show you the outboard engine nacelle
construction this time, but we're still waiting for tanks, pumps and engines,
so we decided to start on the horizontal stabilizer to show you at least some
progress.. Please leave your comments and thoughts in our guestbook. We would
really like to hear from you. Thanks

CDScaledesigns