New Flying Scale B-17C site

Hello all, I've completely rebuilt my flying scale B-17 webpage. The old Tripod page is still up and running for now, but it will be removed shortly. The Tripod
service is great and a lot of free space was provided, but in the end the pop-up ads were a little disturbing and layout was restricted. So please have a look at the new site at: http://www.cdscaledesigns.com / The prototype is making good progess as you can follow construction on the frequently updated Online Manual section, which is actually more a construction manual for those who purchase the plans and/or kit. I have also included online ordering facilities with easy to use paypal buttons. Feel free to drop me a line and let me know what you think. Any suggestions and recommendations are appreciated. Thanks, Chris have a wonderful 2004 www.cdscaledesigns.com