New Flying Scale B-17C site

Hello all,
I've completely rebuilt my flying scale B-17 webpage. The old Tripod page is
still up and running for now, but it will be removed shortly. The Tripod
service is great and a lot of free space was provided, but in the end the
pop-up ads were a little disturbing and layout was restricted. So please have a
look at the new site at:
prototype is making good progess as you can follow construction on the
frequently updated Online Manual section, which is actually more a construction
manual for those who purchase the plans and/or kit.
I have also included online ordering facilities with easy to use paypal
buttons.
Feel free to drop me a line and let me know what you think. Any suggestions and
recommendations are appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris
have a wonderful 2004