Pitt muffler for OS FS52 Surpass on Kyosho P-40

I'm considering buying a Kyosho P-40 warhawk and would like to put an OS FS52

4-stroke engine in it. I would also like to fit the engine with a Pitts type or slimline muffler routing exhaust out the bottom.

I've looked on-line at Tower, on the OS site and can't find the appropriate slimline/pitts for this engine.

Does anybody have any specific experience with the model and adding this muffler - if so, where did you find the muffler??

Thanks, Zipperneck

Reply to
Tmktrad

I doubt that you will. The muffler a d pipe are very small on that engine and don't really detract that much from the rest of the plane. You can even paint it with some high heat paint like used on BBQs to get close to the color.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Slimline makes #4003 for the OS 51 (???) 4-stroke.

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH