need muffler for Fox 29RC

Hi.. I need a muffler for an old Fox 29RC motor I just found. It's new in the box so I figure it's worth flying. I don't have the stock muffler and Fox cannot provide it. I mic'ed the mounting holes and center to center they are very close to 1.40-1.41 inches.

I've found at least one OS muffler that is a really good match for exhaust port and would require my drilling out the mounting flanges on the motor (something I would rather not do). I have found a GMS muffler on Tower that is pretty close (1.40 inches center to center) but I don't know if the exhaust ports would match without buying it.

Does anyone know where I might find a muffler for this beastie? It's about 20 years old and is the bushing model.

thanks..

Reply to
stefan isaacs

That's a very kind offer. The Fox manufacturing people tell me that the correct muffler is: #90222. However, if the spacing is right, this might work. I'll give you a ring..

thanks, Stefan

Reply to
stefan isaacs