Seaboard Air Line S Scale Box Car Project

Hi Folks,
I'd like to announce a project I'm working on;
I am working to have a S SCALE model produced of a Seaboard Air Line 19000-19499 Series, Class B-7, 40', Single-Door, "Round-Roof" Box Car. I have put together a small web page on this project which can be viewed at the URL below :
http://www.trainweb.org/seaboard/SALRoundRoofBoxCarProject.htm
If anyone is interested in this model, please let me know via e-mail.
Thanks.
Bringing S scale to the south.
John Degnan snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net John's World on the Web http://www.trainweb.org/seaboard/welcome.htm