MTH o scale premier 0-4-0 A5 2 rail

I would be very interested to know if any 2 rail O scaler has bought one of these, or knows someone with email who has. I am interested in
building a small O scale/gauge switching layout, and need a small loco with good slow speed and (if possible) sound. Any comments, anyone? Thanks in advance malcolm giles
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:19:27 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@wave.co.nz wrote:

Where did you find one that is actually available? I would like one also.
BD