Opinions about SUNSET (3rd Rail) O scale 2 rails early Challenger ?

I was wondering if anybody has purchased or run the O scale early Challenger produced by SUNSET (distributed by 3rd Rail) in 2 rails
version. I would appreciate reading from people who have seen this model running and/or have tweaked it. Any pros and cons for this specific model?
Thanks in advance.
Yves