O scale 2 rails Cab Forward (AC-10/12) information needed.

I was wondering if someone could post a summary of the manufacturers who have produced the AC-10 or 12 Cab Forward in O scale 2 rails, in brass. I have been searching the market for such model for a while, but was not too lucky.

Any pointers would be most welcome. Thanks in advance.

Yves

Reply to
Yves

For the AC-12 you'll have Max Grey, U.S. Hobbies, and KTM. Maybe others. LTG :)

Reply to
Lloyd Olson