1/24 Scale Votoms Fatty Kit, Conversion Advice Needed

Hello

I recently purchased a 1/24 Scale Vinyl fixed pose VOTOMS Fatty. The kit is of course "static" and I want to add some basic movement so that it can be posed for display a bit more appropriately. I was wondering if someone has seen an article on converting Fixed Pose Vinyl or Resin Cast Kits to Full Action. If so could you forward me the article or the URL. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

DarKev

PS

On a similiar note, according to the April 2007 Issue of Hobby Japan there will be a new 1/24 Scale Fatty kit (Type Unknown???) released in Japan only through Hobby Japan. If anyone has info on such please please don't keep it to yourself.

Thanks

DarKev

Reply to
darkev