DCC system for O scale 2 Rails

I am seriously thinking about equipping some of my steam engines in O scale (2 rails) with DCC decoders. I was wondering what is the most
popular system out there and opinions from people who have used it. I will need motor control, of course, plus front/rear lights, classification lights and sounds (later on).
I quickly looked into the MRC system but was wondering about other systems.
Are they all compatible? In other words, can you run an MRC equipped engine on a Lenz driven layout, for instance?
Any input would be welcome. Thanks in advance.
Yves
Yves wrote:

Yves, The MRC systems, while easy to use, are really not able to easily supply the amperage that O-scale requires. That would be especially true when you start using sound. (MRC decoders are widely considered to be so much junk, but I don't think they make any suitable for O-scale anyway...)
I'd suggest that you look at the higher-amperage systems that are available from Digitrax and NCE. I'm not sure if CVP or Lenz make high-amp versions or not but they are also possibilities.
As far as the most popular, well, I'm not aware of any sales or other figures that would give you that info. And opinions, well, the owners of each brand will of course be of the opinion that the brand they own is the best! :-)
The best way to make a choice is to study the various offerings and see which one *you* like best.
HTH, Steve
Yves skriver:

Perhaps you would consider to talk to some of the people from JMJK (http://www.jmjk.dk /) they run a 550m2 0 scale setup with DCC.
One of the people behind JMJK is Hans-Ole, his homepage is http://www.smugglers-division.dk /