Is The New Lionel 6-11107 Cab Forward SP AC-12 Scale?

Is the the new The New Lionel 6-11107 Cab Forward Southern Pacific AC-12 built to Scale dimensions? This is important to me before I buy.

Thanks...Jim

Reply to
i-dj

No, that's the Lionmaster series.

The "scale" version was 6-38071. List price on it was $1549.99. It was in the Lionel 2005 Vol 1 catalog. It pulls!!

Some on line vendors still have them. I think I saw it advertised recently by Grand Central Limited. Check the lasted copy of OGR for their ad. It may well also be available elsewhere.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Heinz