Lionel 6-18831 SP GP-20: Is there also a dummy SP GP-20?

Probably just not searching the right spot but have not been able to dig up the info on my own. I am interested in the Lionel 6-18831 SP
GP-20 powered unit if I can also find an SP GP-20 Dummy unit.
If anyone can point me in the right direction and model # on a dummy unit, including which year(s) the 6-18831 was produced thanks.
Has lionel made an SP GP-38?
JCPZero
JCPZero wrote: *** which year(s) the 6-18831 was produced thanks. -------------------------------------------------- 1994. Can't help with the other questions.
A good book, "Greenberg's Lionel Pocket Price Guide--2006 Edition":
(Amazon.com product link shortened)18967141/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-9870784-2198354?s=books&v=glance&n(3155/billsrailroaempi/
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,100 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links
Thanks for the year! Also thanks for the book link, that is a good idea. I was wondering if I should invest in some software, I seem to recall there was something available that included model numbers / pictures etc.
My lionel is all modern era...
JCPZero