O scale and N scale Club in The Raleigh (Triangle) area in NC ?

I am trying to locate an O scale club with a layout in the RALEIGH area, in North Carolina.
A few years ago, the Neuse Valley Railroad Club (or something similar)
was operating a small layout in malls during the Christmas time and also participating to trains expo at the State Fairground. I have not seem them for a while and was wondering what happened to them.
Any pointer to an O scale and N scale clubs in the Triangle area would be appreciated.
Thanks Yves

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here's a couple sites with a listing of clubs:
RailServe:
http://www.railserve.com/Models/Clubs/North_America/Eastern /
Rail Links:
http://www.raillinks.com/modelrr/pages/Assoc_Clubs_and_Org /
I believe NMRA and Kalmbach Publishing (Model Railroader) also have listings of clubs.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links

Here's NMRA's list of clubs (see menu on left):
http://www.cwrr.com/nmra /
Trains.com (Kalmbach):
http://www.trains.com/trc/community/rrgroups/groups.asp?cat=2
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links

RALEIGH
similar)
and
have not

area would

There is a list of clubs in the Raleigh, NC area at:
http://www.tomstrainstation.com/links.html#clubs
The Neuse River Valley RR Club web site is at:
http://www.nrvmrrc.org /
Len