O scale and N scale Club in The Raleigh (Triangle) area in NC ?

I am trying to locate an O scale club with a layout in the RALEIGH area, in North Carolina.

A few years ago, the Neuse Valley Railroad Club (or something similar) was operating a small layout in malls during the Christmas time and also participating to trains expo at the State Fairground. I have not seem them for a while and was wondering what happened to them.

Any pointer to an O scale and N scale clubs in the Triangle area would be appreciated.

Thanks Yves

Reply to
Yves

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here's a couple sites with a listing of clubs:

RailServe:

Rail Links:

I believe NMRA and Kalmbach Publishing (Model Railroader) also have listings of clubs.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains:
to 1,200 sites:

Bill

Here's NMRA's list of clubs (see menu on left):

Trains.com (Kalmbach):

History of N Scale:
Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains:
to 1,200 sites:

Bill

RALEIGH

similar)

and

have not

area would

There is a list of clubs in the Raleigh, NC area at:

The Neuse River Valley RR Club web site is at:

Len

Reply to
Len