Is there any model rr fans in AR?

Are there any model railroad fans in Central AR?

dgeehot wrote:

Not yet, but plan on going to Fayetteville or LR to visit a decent LHS.
fl@liner
dgeehot wrote:

I know nothing about this, but the following announcement was just posted to the OpSig e-mail list. It may be of interest to you. --------- Central Arkansas Model Railroad Club (CAMRC) 2nd HO Modular Layout Event Saturday, March 7 - 9am to 4pm McGee Center, Conway, AR
The second of a series of monthly Train Open House operating sessions will be held in the Community Room of the McGee Center in west Conway on Saturday, March 7 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The club will build a portable 8x20-foot HO-scale modular layout at the center as a staging area, and the public can drop by to watch and participate in the fun with no admission charge.
The club will use the emerging train layout as a teaching platform and conduct how-to workshops about wiring, scenery, structures, and operations. CAMRC members will offer helpful advice and savvy tips in non-technical language and through practical demonstrations of track laying, wiring, and scenicing the modules.
The McGee Center is located at 3800 College Ave in Conway, AR
--

Rick Jones
Remove the Extra Dot to e-mail me

Start here http://www.nmra.org /
I can recommend the NMRA as a great place to start. It could save you a lot of time, effort and money by helping you avoid *some* of the common mistakes all modellers make. (but if you're not making mistakes then you're not making anything
Now if you were in the UK I could help you directly:-))
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region