no colors in rel2001

I cannot get any colors to show up on the model appearance pallette. I have a good color.map file but cannot load it. File/open in appearance pallette gives error message "Appearance pallette full. Aborting loading of file."

The config.pro, path to color.map is fine. I have other computers with same version of ProE running colors OK. Just this one won't work.

TIA for suggestions.

Reply to
junk1

Toby Morris

Is the computer loading the same config.pro as the others? There is a config option "number_user_colors" or something like that. If it is not set to a number higher than what is in the color.map file it may not be able to load the file. I did not have time to verify this, but you may want to try it.

Reply to
Toby Morris

Toby, Thanks,

That did the trick, changing the number_user_colors in config.pro. Never ran across that one before.

Dan

Reply to
junk1