Latest DWGgateway crashes AutoCAD R14

I have been running the DWGgateway AutoCAD drawing converter (2005 version)
within AutoCAD R14 for some considerable time with no problems.
Yesterday I was asked to open an AutoCAD 2007 drawing file, which my version
of DWGgateway would not do.
I downloaded and installed the latest (2007) version file .
Everything seemed to go well and there were no error messages.
However, when I initiated AutoCAD R14, it started to open and then promptly
bombed out (at the point that it tried to load the file).
I disabled the file (which contained the text: C:\Program
Files\Common Files\DWGgateway\DGArxR14.arx) and then AutoCAD R14 started up
OK.
I then tried to manually load the DWGgateway file, but I
received the error message: "FATAL ERROR: Unhandled c06d007eh Exception at
7c812a5bh" and AutoCAD crashed.
I have now reinstalled my old (2005) version of DWGgateway, and it runs
perfectly.
Has anyone else experienced problems with the latest version of DWGgateway
running within AutoCAD14? Any advice?
Thanks
Reply to
mlv
I am also running R14 and had the same issue with DWGgateway. I started using the AutoDesk "TrueConvert" application. Newest version works like a charm. mlv wrote:
Reply to
Charlie
Yes, that's exactly what I have done.
I emailed DWGgateway about the problem, but so far they haven't responded.
Reply to
mlv