Latest DWGgateway crashes AutoCAD R14

I have been running the DWGgateway AutoCAD drawing converter (2005 version) within AutoCAD R14 for some considerable time with no problems.

Yesterday I was asked to open an AutoCAD 2007 drawing file, which my version of DWGgateway would not do.

I downloaded and installed the latest (2007) version file . Everything seemed to go well and there were no error messages.

However, when I initiated AutoCAD R14, it started to open and then promptly bombed out (at the point that it tried to load the file).

I disabled the file (which contained the text: C:\Program Files\Common Files\DWGgateway\DGArxR14.arx) and then AutoCAD R14 started up OK.

I then tried to manually load the DWGgateway file, but I received the error message: "FATAL ERROR: Unhandled c06d007eh Exception at

7c812a5bh" and AutoCAD crashed.

I have now reinstalled my old (2005) version of DWGgateway, and it runs perfectly.

Has anyone else experienced problems with the latest version of DWGgateway running within AutoCAD14? Any advice?

Thanks

Reply to
mlv

Charlie

Yes, that's exactly what I have done.

I emailed DWGgateway about the problem, but so far they haven't responded.

Reply to
mlv