Need Autocad 2005 Templates

Hi, just started using Autocad 2007 trial and thought I would buy the "Autocad 2005 , 10 Tutorials" book from Amazon to try. I figured that these
tutorials would still work in the newer version. However they ask you to open certain template files for each lesson from the 2005 templates.
Could some kind person email me a copy of these files:
lesson01.dwt to lesson10.dwt
Thanks in advance