Anyway to Extract the Information in the Autocad Title without opening through ACAD ???

Hello ...
I have written a small VB6 program that does that for Older Version
of ACAD Files (By reading the binary content of the .DWG Files and Extracting
these 2 TEXT Strings from it)
I am interested in getting the DESCRIPTION-1 & DESCRIPTION-2 out of our
existing Drawings (this is to Populate that information in our New PLM
(SMARTEAM))
With the code that I have done ... I cover about 40% to 50% of Drawing
With the Newer Drawings ... that information doesn't seem to be Clear Text like
in the previous version of AutoCAD!!!
Do you know What Encryption Algorithms I should use to Decipher these Values
!!!
I Would Appreciate Any Input
Thanks
Eric Prevost