more reports and articles from Autodesk U 2003

hello all,
FYI, we've been updating our material from Autodesk U last week in Vegas.
Reports so far include:
CAD + GIS integration and the A-Z's of AutoCAD Map
The AUGI Wish List
A CAD tech who knew the value of digital design
AutoCAD Today & Tomorrow
Lynn Allen's Top 10 Reasons To Upgrade
Working with Raster Data & AutoCAD Raster Design 2004
Express Viewer 4
Quick Take... Autodesk University 2003
Images from Autodesk U
Details can be found at

PS: we'll be migrating to our new home at
very soon but
until then you can browse daily news and feature updates at

We've also had lots of new GIS career postings hit

have a good week-end!
==============================
Glenn Letham / Managing Editor
LBSzone.com & GISuser.com