more reports and articles from Autodesk U 2003

hello all, FYI, we've been updating our material from Autodesk U last week in Vegas. Reports so far include:

CAD + GIS integration and the A-Z's of AutoCAD Map The AUGI Wish List A CAD tech who knew the value of digital design AutoCAD Today & Tomorrow Lynn Allen's Top 10 Reasons To Upgrade Working with Raster Data & AutoCAD Raster Design 2004 Express Viewer 4 Quick Take... Autodesk University 2003 Images from Autodesk U

Details can be found at

PS: we'll be migrating to our new home at
very soon but until then you can browse daily news and feature updates at

We've also had lots of new GIS career postings hit

have a good week-end!

============================== Glenn Letham / Managing Editor LBSzone.com & GISuser.com snipped-for-privacy@gisuser.com

Register for our Free GIS/LBS Newsletter - register online or with a simple reply "subscribe" email message.

"The complete resource for the GIS & Geospatial technology user!" ==============================

Reply to
GISuser