Autodesk registration

Hi,
My name is Jim and I am studying Architectural Drafting almost finsied 2nd
year...
I have been using Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2002 Educational
editionpurchased new from Scholastic in Gosford NSWin July2001. Recently I
formatted my hard drive, loaded windows XP and on reloading Cad had to
request another authoristion number as the product generated a new request
code on loading and would only allow 30 days to obtain autho code. Of course
despite loading in new autho number ( now three times with 3 new autho codes
provided by both Autodesk and Scholastic) the program kept counting down
from 30 days and has now expired and wont work. Despite Scholastic techos
providing various autho codes to match new request codes generated by the
program the program now will not run and of course techos at Scholastic dont
know why. I am running windows XP professional on a recent pentium 4 with
512m of memory.
Has anyone any suggestions as I have had no satisfaction from either
Autodesk or Scholastic.
Need help
Jim
Reply to
Jim Williams
Jim, This is Autodesk's problem and you need to get satisfaction from them. I suggest you call again and stay on the phone til they fix it. N
Reply to
Naomi Erlandson