More U-boat Snaps...

...up on ABMS. Got to them quicker than I thought I would.

Reply to
Rufus

I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing this build in progress and I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished model.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Thanks. I've wanted to build a large U-boat sinec I was knee-high, so this build is the realization of a childhood dream for me. I'm trying not to get ahead of myself...

Reply to
Rufus