question re: Charlie Pace

Has anyone seen Charlie Pace of APC Hobby fame at any shows lately?? I have tried his e-mail addy and no answer.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
Bill Shuey

Has anyone seen Charlie Pace of APC Hobby fame at any shows lately?? I have tried his e-mail addy and no answer.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
Bill Shuey

Bill,

Last time I talked to Charlie he was going to do most business via ebay. Said he couldn't make money at the shows like he used to. He's had a lot of stuff on ebay. However, I haven't spoken with him in a while.

Art

Reply to
Art Murray