Pace Hobbies

I can't find Pace Hobbies on Ebay--has Dorothy shut the business down ? Charles Klepper

Reply to
cklepp

I haven't seen them recently, but I may just not have looked in the right spot. You say just Dororthy. Did something happen to Charlie?

Reply to
frank

-

I think that due to some legal problems Charlie put the business in her name to avoid some nasty lawsuits (not related to the model business they run).

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

The original question was the status of the Ebay store---Charlie after selling APC Hobbies got a job working with a computer chip company and Dorothy wanted something to do so Pace Hobbies was started and had an Ebay store and a mail out flyer---have no idea about "nasty lawsuits"

Reply to
cklepp

Hi!

I just heard this weekend that they sold out their stock a couple months ago and have moved to South Carolina.

Jeff Garrity Rare-Plane Detective

Reply to
Jeff

Charlie,

That was what I got from Charlie a number of years back. Apparently he had a smartass kid in school and laid hands on him (I personally would have used AR 600-200, Wall to Wall Counseling, on the young man under the same circumstances). Apparently his parents felt Junior could do no wrong and brought in lawyers at once.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

and try getting rid of a stalker.....